PizzaExpress Summer Campaign Terms and Conditions
Participants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when accessing this Promotion.
Who may Enter
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (the “Territory”) aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- There is no limit to how many times you can access this Promotion, however only one (1) of each major prize (Holiday, Football Tickets, Hamper, PizzaExpress Gift Cards) is permitted to be won per person.
How to Enter
- To take part, dine in any PizzaExpress restaurant in the UK between 18th June and 16th September 2019 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
No purchase necessary route (for Northern Ireland only)
If eligible and a resident in Northern Ireland (but not any other part of the UK or the Channel Islands) a person may obtain a code without making a purchase by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Win Big- No Purchase Necessary Northern Ireland” and including the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Full Postal Address
- Only applications received during the Promotion Period will receive a code.
- There is a limit of one application for a code per person per scheduled consecutive 7-day period of the Promotion Period.
- If eligible and a resident in Northern Ireland (but not any other part of the UK or the Channel Islands) a person may obtain a code without making a purchase by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Win Big- No Purchase Necessary Northern Ireland” and including the following information:
- Participants who dine in a PizzaExpress restaurant in the Territory during the Promotion Period will receive a unique code on their bill at the end of the meal. Participants should retain their receipt as additional copies will not be issued should it be lost. Retain receipt for prize verification.
- Only one code will be issued per transaction and bills may not be split to obtain multiple codes.
- Participants will be directed to enter their code, email address and certain personal information (first name, surname and date of birth) at the following web address: www.pizzaexpress.com/winbig
- Participants are requested to use accurate personal information in their submission as this cannot be changed after entry has been made. Participants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services (e.g. GuerillaMail, Dispostable, Mailinator).
- All codes must be entered within seven (7) days of the date on the bill, after which they will expire and the prize may no longer be claimed.
- Immediately after entering their code, all Participants to this Promotion will receive an email indicating what they have won, with details of how to claim their prize.
- There are over 1.5 million prizes available to win.
Holiday with Jet2 Holidays. Brief details of the available holidays are as follows:
|Pair of Premier League tickets for the 2019/2020 season courtesy of Coca-Cola||10|
|Sipsmith Gin Hamper||5|
|£5 off £15 spend Deliveroo voucher||Up to 750,000|
|One month free Apple Music||Up to 750,000|
PizzaExpress Gift Card Prizes
|PizzaExpress Pizza Making Party for up to 9 people (delivered as a PizzaExpress Gift Card topped up with £200 of credit)||10|
|Free Pizza for a Year (delivered as a PizzaExpress Gift Card topped up with £1000 of credit)||5|
|Free Coca-Cola/Diet Coke/Coca Cola Zero to enjoy at PizzaExpress||25,500|
|Free Sipsmith gin and Fever-Tree tonic to enjoy at PizzaExpress||5,000|
|Free Aperol Spritz to enjoy at PizzaExpress||10,000|
Each prize is subject to its own terms and conditions, available here:
- Jet2 Holidays – www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/jet2holidays
- Deliveroo Code - https://www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/deliveroo
- Apple Music - https://www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/applemusic
Premier League tickets courtesy of Coca-Cola:
- Tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere.
- If Promoter so elects, the potential ticket winners may be required to submit to a confidential background check or to provide suitable information to answer questions to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the promotion will not bring Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the promotion as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. This will include all relevant football banning orders or related incidents at any football ground as required by the government, the police or relevant law enforcement agencies or the Premier League. Part of this process may also include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
- The tickets are only available in the Home section of the stadium, hence all necessary checks/ conditions must be adhered to. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner on the basis of the findings resulting from a background or information check and award the tickets to an alternative winner.
- If the prize falls within school term time and any of the guests are still in school, the Winner must provide (for each of the guests who are still at school) the Promoter with proof that their school(s) have agreed to allow them to attend the event. The guests’ School(s) must send a formal email or letter to the Promoter stating that they agree to allow the guest to take up the prize. The letter or email must be received by the Promoter within one week of request. Failure to provide this information may result in the Winner and/or guests forfeiting their prize.
- Pizza Making Experience (delivered as a £200 PizzaExpress Gift Card) - www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/pmp
- Free Pizza for a Year (delivered as a £1000 PizzaExpress Gift Card) - www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/pizza
- Coca-Cola drink - www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/coca-cola
- Aperol Spritz - www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/aperol
- Sipsmith gin & Fever-Tree tonic - www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/summerwin/g-t
The specific terms and conditions for the prize that any Participant has won will be emailed to them along with instructions on how to claim the prize.
- Please note that due to local licensing legislation, prizes containing alcohol (Aperol Spritz, Sipsmith Gin & Tonic and Sipsmith Hamper) are not available to Participants located in Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
- If you are in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands and have won an alcohol prize, or if you would prefer a non-alcoholic drink, you can choose from any soft drink or juices & non-alcoholic drinks on our menu, excluding 1L bottle of Sparkling or Still Mineral Water.
Distribution of Prizes
- Each of the prizes has been allocated to a winning moment. The winning moments are allocated across the hours of each day of the Promotion Period at random, subject to due weighting to take account of anticipated rates of participation at different times of the day. A “day” means a 24 hour period ending at 23:59:59.
- Winning moments for major prizes (Holiday, Football Tickets, Hamper, PizzaExpress Gift Cards) have been seeded across all 12 weeks of the Promotion, so that no more than one of these prizes will be won per week of the Promotion Period.
- Prize winners may be asked to submit to additional winner verification requirements (such as proof of purchase) or eligibility checks, and in such circumstances the Promoter may delay the award of a prize until such time as it is satisfied that the winner is eligible under these Terms and Conditions. In the event that the winner does not cooperate with (or does not pass) the Promoter’s verification or eligibility checks, the Promoter may withdraw the relevant prize entitlement and award it to an alternative winner.
- Fulfilment of major prizes is conditional on receiving certain additional information from prize winners such as name and address details. The Promoter shall make reasonable efforts to contact the winner in the event that it has not received a reply to the initial winner notification within seven days of the prize being won. In the event that a winner of a major prize is not contactable within 30 days, their prize entitlement may be withdrawn and an alternative winner shall be selected by the Promoter.
- All winning moment allocations have been made in advance of the commencement of the Promotion Period and are carried out under audited procedures.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 20 - 26 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the delivery of the Promotion.
The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prize or the way in which it can be used;
- any problem with the enjoyment of the prizes;
- any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be included.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any kind of cheating, deception, fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of any prize or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to provide a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event it has reason to suspect that an entrant has breached these terms or has obtained a prize through fraud, dishonesty or any other inappropriate or improper conduct (such as through abuse of the Promotion by people which the Promoter has concluded are likely to be either the Promoter’s employees, a member of an employee’s family, friends or people connected to them.
Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to entrants or otherwise as a result of the Promotion; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- Any claim or entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- Any tax liability incurred by Participants.
The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Promotion or failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
- Save for as provided for in paragraphs 12 and 13, any prize won as part of this Promotion must be accepted as granted. No substitutions or cash equivalent payment will be allowed, and no refund or transfer will be permitted.
- Entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration during and after this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.